Steps for registering as a new member:
Step 1: In order to apply for registration you must perform two actions:
A. Send the documents below to email@example.com
B. Complete the online application form by clicking on the button at the bottom of the screen.
- Certificate of Osteopathy (confirmation of completion of studies)
- DO or equivalent diploma in osteopathy
- Proof of membership in an osteopathy organization in your country of origin (outside of Israel)
- Passport photo
- Copy of Israeli identity card
- References (professionals who have known you in the field of osteopathy for at least two years): full name, telephone and e-mail
- Proof from your insurance company of up-to-date professional liability insurance
Please note that we will not be able to complete the registration process without receiving all the requested documents.
You can send the documents before completing the form or vice versa, but note that the online form cannot be saved until all the mandatory fields have been filled in.
Step 2: If you meet the criteria required for membership, within approximately one week of sending the documentation and application form you will receive an email approving your membership, and instructions regarding payment.
You will be contacted if the registration team has a query regarding your application, or if you have not sent all the documentation.
Step 3: Once the payment has been received, the details you entered in the ‘Clinic Details’ section of the online registration form will appear on the ‘Osteopathic List’ page on the website. You will receive an email with a user ID and password, which will allow you to access and edit your personal and clinic information at any time.
If you have questions at any stage of the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.